May 20, 2021 9:09 am
Please make sure no one in your family is experiencing any type of illness (example: fever, cough, sore throat, etc.). If you or your family show any symptoms of illness or have tested positive for COVID-19, please call us at (402) 397-6600 to reschedule.
Please check in via Phreesia text/email prior to your visit, this includes our COVID-19 screening form, this will need to be completed before the front desk can check you in.
Routine GYN patient appointments are still limited to the patient only.
Visitor policy for Obstetrics and Surgical Pre and Post Op:
- One support person for all OB visits and OB ultrasound Visits
- One support person for all Pre and Post-Operative Surgical Visits
- One Support Person for all Surgical Consultation Visits
*No children are allowed at appointments. No individual under 19 years of age unless they are a patient or the partner of a pregnant patient.
Exceptions to the policy are as follows:
- Dependent adult needing special assistance from a support person as determined by your provider.
- Minor patient limited to one parent/guardian.
- Patients who require assistance with medical decision-making.
- Translator allowed for visit.
To schedule an appointment at Mid-City OB-GYN, call (402) 397-6600 today!