Prenatal Care in Omaha, NE
Obstetrics & Prenatal Care Services
The following healthcare services focus specifically on the care and treatment of women before and during their pregnancy, at childbirth and during the period of recuperation following childbirth
Our Obstetrics & Prenatal Care Services:
- Family planning and pre-pregnancy visits
- Reproductive medicine
- Preconception counseling
- Birthing options
- Prenatal care and testing
- Perinatal care and support (for the period 3 months before pregnancy and up to one year after birth)
- Fetal monitoring
- Preterm birth
- Low birth weight
- Obstetrical anesthesia
- High Risk pregnancies including blood disorders, obesity, high blood pressure, and diabetes
- Infertility Testing & Treatment
- Labor and delivery care
- Postpartum care
- Postpartum depression
- Postpartum hemorrhage
- Male infant circumcision
Pregnancy and Childbirth
Access our online library of topics related to pregnancy and childbirth.
What to expect throughout your pregnancy.
Safe Medications Chart
Reference our online Safe Medications Chart.
What to expect and more.
Mid-City OBGYN is Now Offering “Heartbeat Bears”
Multiple stuffed animal options are available! A recording of your baby’s heartbeat will be placed in the stuffed animal so it can be remembered always.